The mission of the Health Care Management program is to educate and prepare health care managers and administrative professionals who provide competent leadership in their organizations and communities.
The vision of the Health Care Management program is to be the preeminent baccalaureate program in health management and administration in the United States, recognized for the skills, knowledge and competencies of our graduates, and for the excellent teaching and scholarly contributions of our faculty.
In fulfilling our mission and pursuing our vision, the Health Care Management Program will:
- Support a commitment to honesty, integrity, and professional and ethical behavior;
- Seek quality, innovation, and excellence in our program, faculty and student efforts;
- Cultivate meaningful student-faculty relationships so that each can learn, grow, and be fulfilled in their work;
- Maintain a supportive, collegial learning environment that respects individuals and their uniqueness, preserves
academic freedom, and promotes lifelong learning.
- Foster a culture of leadership excellence through modeling, mentoring, and by providing opportunities for students
to apply theories, concepts and principles.